RAVPower® 15000mAh Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPads, Samsung Tablets, iPhones, Android Smart Phones Galaxy S4, S3, (Dual USB Output: 5V, 2A; DC Output: 9V / 12V, 2A) [4 connectors for mobile phones, 6 connectors for tablets, US AC adapter included](Lightning Cable not Provided)
- Huge capacity: 15000mAh; able to provide more than 1 full charge to your netbook or 7 charges to most cell phones.
- Reliable lithium polymer battery ensures high quality. 500+ recharge cycles over a lifetime
- Triple outputs: DC 12V / 9V, 2A; 2 x USB 5V 2A (special circuit design for Apple and Samsung Galaxy Tab)
- 4 smart LEDs display remaining power. Dimensions: 150 × 82 × 21mm
- Package contents: 1 RAVPower external battery, 4 mobile phone connectors, 6 tablet connectors, 1 USB cable, 1 DC power cable, 1 power adapter. 12 Months Warranty and 30 days money back guarantee.
Compatible models (not a full list):
Please Note RAVPower RP-PB11 15000mAh will not charge devices with input currents lower than 40mAh, including iPod Nano and some Bluetooth and GPS devices
9V / 12V Optional Voltage Devices
Tablets / Digital Cameras / DV Recorders / PSP / NDS, NDSL (Asus Transformer Tablets Series connectors not included)
Samsung Tablets and Phones – USB Output S – 5V / 2A
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S4 S3 S2, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Nexus
Apple Products – USB Output I – 5V / 2A
iPad 4 (The New iPad with retina display) 3 2 1, iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS, iPod
Most Android Tablets and Cell Phones – Both USB Output S & Output I
Amazon Kindle, Kindle Fire / Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10 / HTC One, Sensation, Droid / Motorola Droid Razr Maxx / Sony Xperia Z / Blackberry Z10 / LG Optimus…
- Capacity; 15,000 mAh
- Full Charged by original Adapter: 5-6hrs
- Input: DC 12V / 1.2A (AC Adapter included)
- Output: 2 USB * DC 5V / 2A Max (Output S for Samsung Tablets specially)
- Size: 150*80*21mm
- Weight: 385±10g
- Product Warranty: One Full Year
- 1 * RAVPower Power Bank (model: RP-PB11)
- 1 * USB to DC3.5mm cable
- 1 * DC charging cable
- 4 * Charge Connectors (Apple 30-pin connector is not included)
- 6 * Tablet Connectors
- 1 * Power Adapter – 1 * User Guide
Product video preview:
FAQ and Solution:
- How do I choose between the 9V and 12V voltage options?
Please select the voltage option that corresponds with your device’s voltage and voltage range. You may need to consult the device’s labels and/or instruction manual for this information. When in doubt always choose the higher voltage option. For example:
a. If the voltage and voltage range is between 9V to 12V, but you are unsure of the exact voltage of your device, the 12V option is recommended,
b. If the voltage and voltage range is lower than 9V and the device’s battery is not removable, do not use RP-PB11 to charge your device.
c. If the voltage and voltage range of your device is higher than 12V, you can try to charge your device with RP-PB11 with the 12V option as it will not cause damage.
- How do I identify the voltage requirements for my device?
Please refer to your device’s instruction manual, product labeling or the specifications written on your original adapter.
- What is the difference between USB Output Port I and Port S?
Both ports are able to charge 5V / 2A input devices. As an added feature, Port S is especially designed to accommodate the circuit design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab while Port I is especially designed to accommodate the circuit design of Apple series products. If you find the Port S is indeed able to charge your iPhone model, please note that it will take longer to charge. Port I will not support the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- How do I identify find the appropriate connector for my Netbook?
We provide 6 connectors for the mast common devices. Please compare the provided connectors to the size and shape of your original adapter plug to select the correct one. Feel free to contact us if the provided connectors do not support your device.
- How long it takes to charge the RP-PB11?
The DC input of the RP-PB11 is DC 12V / 1.2A (Max), which is equal to DC 5V / 2A.
The charging time = Capacity / Input Current = 14600mAh / 2000mAh = 7.3hrs. However, there are 2 factors to influence the charging time, to fully charge the RP-PB11 it may need about 10 hours:
- The resistance of the charging cable, which caused the power waste.
- The output current of the ac adapter. As we mentioned the 2000mAh current is the max output current, however, the current of the adapter is not stable and cannot reach the maximum.